Para remover um nó do cluster:
1. Log on to one of the Windows Server 2008 cluster nodes with an account with administrator privileges over all nodes in the cluster.
2. Click Start and then All Programs and then Administrative Tools and then select Failover Cluster Management.
3. When the Failover Cluster Management console opens, if necessary type in the name of the local cluster node to connect to the cluster.
4. In the tree pane, select the cluster name, expand it, and select Nodes.
5. Expand Nodes to reveal all of the cluster nodes.
6. Right-click on the node that will be removed from the cluster, select More Actions, and click Evict.
7. A confirmation window opens. Select the option to evict the desired node from the cluster. After the process starts, if the cluster and/or any Services and Applications groups are running on this node, they will be moved to a remaining node before this node is removed from the cluster.
8. After the node is removed, close the Failover Cluster Management console and log off of the server.
E era isto…